We offer a 30 day return right
on purchases made from our online store.
* 30 days is counted from the date the order was received.
* Returned goods must not have been unpacked, fitted or used in any way and should be correctly and safely stored.
* Returned goods must be in the condition as they were delivered.
* Return right is not applicable on non-stock items, or products that has been discounted.
* Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or credited.
All returns need to be shipped with All Handles & Pulls return label. The shipping cost for the return will be deducted from the credit of the returned order. The return shipping cost is £ 18 from 0 to 2,5 kg. And £ 22 for orders above 2,5 kg. Returns that exceeds 1200 mm will be charged with an additional £ 80.
How to make a return
1) Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
where you state your order number, product name, product code, quantity and the reason for the return.
2) You will receive an approval for returning the order together with a return label via e-mail.
3) Print out, place a copy of the packing slip into the return and state your name and the order number clearly on the packing slip. Place the return label on the package. Please make sure that you pack the goods in a suitable manner and leave them at the nearest DHL Service Point.
You can browse the nearest DHL Service point here
4) Upon receipt, returned goods will be inspected to ensure that all components are within the returned package and that the goods are in a re-sellable condition.
5) You will get a refund of your order, minus the return shipping cost, once we received your returned order. We handle returns weekly and it can take up to 5 business days before we handle your return and credit the payment.
6) You will receive a confirmation by e-mail once your return is processed and refund made.